Commitments made in the past must be renewed in the present: daily. So, it moves from “I was” to “I am.” The same applies for those of us in ministry; any type of ministry.
Remember, the seven times Jesus proclaimed “I am.”
- Bread of Life (John 6:35).
- Light of the world (John 8:12).
- Gate (John 10:9).
- Good Shepherd (John 10:11).
- Resurrection and Life (John 11:25).
- Way, Truth, and Life (John 14:6).
- True Vine (John 15:1).
I have seven proclamations of things I am. These apply to any and every minister of the gospel
- I am qualified through being FAT (faithful, available, teachable).
- I am addicted to ministry.
- I am a debtor.
- I am a servant of this gospel.
- I am on the winning team.
- I am equipped with the message.
- I am chosen by God.