- Are humble.
- Are open for correction.
- Add value to themselves and others.
- Are success-oriented.
- Are willing to improve.
- Realize they are not perfect.
- Recognize when something is missing (and will not be satisfied until they find it).
- Look at what they have and where they are coming from. If what they have is true, and what is to be added is more truth, they do not throw away the foundation. They add to it.
- Hunger and thirst after righteousness.
Always enjoy your articles John and sue Downs